Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A big thanks to the protesters!

McCain is still losing.

I'm still hungry.

And the Kids Helping Kids cult is still closed - at least as far as I know!

I don't deserve to hog all the glory for shutting down the abusive facility. I'm proud of what I did, but I'm just one of many voices in the cause. Our recent roadside protests have had as many as 12 participants, so the credit has to be properly allocated.

Although I wasn't involved in these protests until last November, there were other demonstrations against the cult before I even knew about what was going on. In fact, there was a protest as long ago as about 1988.

All participants deserve credit. A big, warm thanks to all who showed their support - and to all who allowed me such amenities as the Eyewitness Cam! The Eyewitness Cam is a great Roads Scholaring tool, but it's also seen some action at the protests!

If programs like KHK crop up again in the Cincinnati area, I hope to be able to protest those as well.

(More info: http://www.isaccorp.org/kidshelpingkids.asp)

1 comment:

  1. Tim, you probably said it better than anyone.

    KHK is dissolved as an organization and PFC has retreated to Indiana. No kid is being tortured in KHK tonight and although we haven't stopped the entire teen torture racket, we all made a big impact.

    First KHK goes down and now the election results are most promising. This is a great time for us and is looking like brainwashing camps might be running for the hills.

    ReplyDelete