Monday, August 4, 2008

Another school ignores Constitution

How fascist can you get?

This time, the trouble spot is East High School in Pueblo, Colorado. And the issue of course is The Big U (despite it being a public school).

A senior at the school summed up uniforms quite well: "I think it's pretty stupid."

The other public high schools in Pueblo are expected to follow East High's "lead" within the next couple years. I guess the Pueblo school system likes getting sued. I guarantee you I'd sue. Guaran-fucking-tee it!

(Source: http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=8787171)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea you had a while back about an online database of bullying schools..I think we need one for uniform ones as well.

    Or is that redundant, because the schools with a lot of bullying are usually the same ones that require uniforms..

    ReplyDelete