Sunday, September 7, 2008

Party on, peeps!

Well, folks, I'm completely stunned right now by something that I've waited many - and I mean many - years for.

When Reagan left office, I made serious plans for a party (although the elder Bush turned out to be worse). But something is happening in my area now that I've waited much longer than 8 years for (which I just found out about today). And I truly believe I had a role in it.

I've personally met very few people in life who I utterly despise. One of them happens to be an educator who has held a high-ranking position for decades. After the way he treated me, I have every reason to detest him for as long as I live.

I don't appreciate being called lazy and a liar to my face, mister. Especially from someone who has a hard time telling the truth himself. And that's one of the reasons I spent years exposing what went on.

Let me put it this way: In a few months from now, his misrule will finally be coming to a close - at long last! I found out about this today, and I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing.

We can all speculate as to what might be going on. But I'm 99% sure he would not be leaving his post had I not put out there in plain English what went on under his watch. After all that, it was pretty hard for anyone to defend him.

My longtime readers may notice the only "evidence" anyone has ever provided that I'm wrong about what went on has been in the form of childish attacks, not facts. Often these are e-mails or guestbook postings saying I shouldn't be trusted because I'm just some punk who is still bitter about school. Never facts - just attacks.

Someone who's obviously incompetent can pull off their crap for decades, but eventually it catches up with them. It might take a long time coming, but it happens. In this case, I think I finally got to him or his superiors.

I feel like partying! I feel like popping open a keg, putting on some Scandal records, hiring some strippers, and setting off a few bottle rockets!

Nonetheless, I don't have high hopes that there will be much improvement. Kind of like when Reagan's final term ended. The system has a way of perpetuating itself. But I will keep an eye on the new regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment