Sunday, November 7, 2010

More careers I'm proud to have ruined

Our successful attempt to close the fascist Pathway Family Center has been the high water mark of our efforts - so far. But it overshadowed another apparent success story that should give the Republicans pause before they raise the price of poker.

It appears - by all available evidence - that I got a local school principal fired not long ago by exposing his abuse. I had attended his school earlier, and he was arrogant, incompetent, dishonest, and controlling. He was positively one of the worst human beings who I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with in person.

Official reports say he merely retired, but I strongly suspect this was a forced retirement. Much of my book 'The Fight That Never Ends' was devoted to his antics, and your career doesn't survive something like that when there's enough people around to corroborate what's in the book.

When this apparent firing occurred, it dawned on me that I may have done the same to another abusive school administrator. I had thought he voluntarily retired, but then I started having my doubts - especially because he wasn't even old enough to retire.

Both of these men will someday die in obscurity - while a record of their abuse lives on.

This proves one thing: When E.F. Bandit talks, people listen. If you're not from this area, you don't know the extent of it. But Pathway Family Center knows, and they're not laughing right now.

The takedown of PFC and these 2 school administrators is a perfect illustration of this maxim that has been attributed to Mohandas Gandhi: First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The right to govern rests only with those who respect constitutional liberties. To deny it is to deny nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment