Sunday, November 7, 2010

PFC is R.I.P., but what about the GOP?

Anybody else here remember Pathway Family Center?

PFC was a teen "rehab" cult that I became familiar with in 2007 when I was invited to a roadside protest against its Cincinnati area location. PFC also had 3 other locations - in Indiana and Michigan.

Within about 10 months, we had driven PFC out of Cincinnati. Within another 10 months, we had shut down the rest of its locations too.

A powerful, very wealthy cult that recruited in school districts all over the Midwest and received bailout after bailout from corporations and state and local governments was completely vanquished because a handful of us put pressure on it.

And remember what I did when the Tea Party assholes came to town? I don't mean the Wilder rally a year ago that these spineless cowards ducked out of because I threatened to show up. I'm talking about the Covington event this past April - where I heckled their "silent" march that blocked traffic on 4th Street. (When I heckled them, they started chanting, "Someone said the word." Some "silent" march.) The Tea Parties haven't been back to the immediate area since.

We defeated PFC and scared away the Tea Parties because we are the forces of good, and they are the forces of evil. We have nature and science behind us. That Pathway is gone is nature's way of saying what's intended and what isn't. As a teen confinement center, PFC's demise proves that science intends for our young people to receive loving guidance, not abuse.

Those on the extreme right who fight us are fighting a higher power. We are naturally endowed with the duty to bring sheer horror to those whose goal is to intentionally make things go wrong.

I've learned over the years to be prepared for the worst when dealing with assholes like this. But I never even imagined - not by a longshot - that what happened Tuesday would happen. When Citizens United enabled corporations to buy elections, I didn't know that meant they could pay off election officials too. After my rights were violated in my youth, I take my right to vote and to be represented too seriously to have it stolen.

Tea Party whack-a-doodles nationally think they're smarter than the Pathway fraudsters. They hoisted high the flag of entitlement, and it appeared to pay off for them in the end.

Luckily, I'm better prepared than I thought I was - and this time, they stepped in it. (Incidentally, a Tea Party referendum was rejected by Campbell County voters. Draw any conclusion you want from that.) It's boiling over.

For starts, there's a little thing called Wikipedia. I'm making sure the truth is told there.

Also, I'm prepared to guarantee you that I can make the Green Party the dominant party in an entire Cincinnati neighborhood. Not just a subdivision, but a neighborhood - as defined by the city. In doing so, I can make the other parties small enough to drown in the toilet.

I can probably do that just in the course of this week. The only thing preventing that is that I'm not about to legally change my place of residence.

Last night, it dawned on me that I've got a much easier hand to play than the aforementioned efforts. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but suffice it to say, they've walked right into this one. Still, I'm under no illusions that this will be easy either. But I'm willing to stand up and take the abuse I'm about to take in order to make sure the other side gets what's coming and safeguard my rights in the long run. I'm not stupid, and if I'm careful, I can knock a major cavity that won't soon be forgotten into the careers of some people in very high places. I have a brain, and I'm going to use it.

If anybody wants to physically fight me, they can enjoy a brick hitting them in the head. I am not afraid to die for the cause. If I die, I die a martyr.

PFC may be R.I.P., but if the GOP doesn't join them in the grave, the U.S.A. may be S.O.L., so let's give them a K.O. in the OT.

No comments:

Post a Comment