Sunday, March 15, 2009

BTP meltdown pictures, part 1

I got the goods on you, Freepers!

This is going to take several parts, but man, is it sweet! The set of photos from the Tea Party in Cincinnati shows the Freepers in all their so-called glory.

I thought the circus had left town weeks ago, but I guess not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ahem. Ahem, ahem, ahem. The above photo shows the crowd on Fountain Square. The square is not completely full, as you can see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Almost immediately, I saw the BTPers playing the class card. "Stop war on success"??? What spoiled baby came up with that? Why should a successful person even fear a war against them?


When the national anthem plays, you should stop and stand respectfully. Of course, the BTPers didn't. Instead, they walked around and goofed off, as this video shows. (No, I'm not referring to the policeman, for he was busy directing traffic. I'm referring to the protesters behind the barriers.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, today I worked. And I ate. Funny, because I did that yesterday too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Damn, now that's...that's...creative. Not!

More photos and videos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment