Friday, March 27, 2009

Freeper fails geography

The LOSEianne protesters are still upset that I made fun of their stupid rally on Fountain Square?

Poor babies.

A few days ago, I got yet another nasty e-mail from one of the BTPers. They complained about how I violated their True Free Speach Now (tm) by not posting every single comment of theirs, and repeated their usual ignorance about downtown parking garages. (They still think there's only one garage.)

"I highly doubt locals stayed at an expensive hotel for a 3pm LOCAL event," they scoffed.

Uh, that's because for a majority of the protesters, it wasn't local. Like I said before, a majority of them were out-of-town hired agitators.

The e-mail concludes with this run-on sentence: "You're from Ft. Thomas you should have a little more intelligence than that."

I'm from Fort Thomas now??? That's news to me.

They attack me for allegedly not knowing the geography of parking garages, when they don't even know that Fort Thomas, Highland Heights, and Bellevue are different cities?

Freepers are funny when mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment