Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Facebook claims I favorited YouTube videos I never favorited

I've been fighting with Facebook all day about their failure to import my latest YouTube videos, and a few minutes ago, I noticed another screw-up.

On my Wall, Facebook claims I favorited about 30 YouTube videos - many of which I never favorited.

I did favorite some of them (such as an old CBS Sports theme), but I did not favorite most of them. In fact, I had never even seen some of them. Frankly, I think some of the ones it did claim that I favorited were stupid.

Furthermore, my privacy settings on YouTube are not set to reveal what videos I favorite. So, even if I had favorited them, my privacy was breached.

I am investigating the situation, and I may take legal action against whoever is responsible. For my privacy to be breached in this fashion violates the user agreement of both YouTube and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment