Saturday, May 16, 2009

Right-wingers' map nightmare just worsened!

The minions of the Evil Empire are going to be hiding their heads under the covers tonight!

My LeftMaps project (which is like an adjunct of this blog) has been picking up steam, and today I finished the eighth bicycling map in this series. This one is of Crestview, Kentucky, which I practically did in one sitting.

This map should carry an extra sting for the Far Right. Although I seldom visit Crestview, this is the first map in this series dealing with a place that's in my first high school's territory.

Because right-wingers hate this mapping project so much, they're going to have night terrors tonight in which a map of Crestview grows wings and slowly flies into their bedroom via the window. The map will then plop down right on their face and gnaw it right off.

To see this set of bike maps (including the latest addition), point your pooper here:

http://bunkerblast.info/maps

No comments:

Post a Comment