Friday, September 18, 2009

Spot the Allowed Cloud violation!


(http://i37.tinypic.com/2hn2ryq.jpg)

Let's play a game of "spot the Allowed Cloud violation"!

I work hard for my money, so the Allowed Cloud better treat me right. I'm an industrious member of society, and by golly, I'm going to enjoy what I work for.

In light of this fact, I stood my ground against an Allowed Cloud this morning (during my midnight adventure). Why? Because somebody had to - or else your children would someday ask you where you were the day freedom died.

This game of "spot the Allowed Cloud violation" is geared primarily towards Cincinnati area folks, who'll have a natural advantage in spotting it.

The above photo is evidence of my violation.

Can you figure it out?

If nobody blurts out the answer over the weekend (which they might), I plan to post the answer here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment