Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wrong Guard

True to my word, I goed to Ploptoberfest yesterday!

I'm going to have a write-up about this on my personal blog too (blog blogga blog!), but anybip, Ploptoberfest (Cincinnati's version of Oktoberfest) lived up to its nickname.

On several occasions, I found the portable restrooms utterly trashed. The first act of mischief I noticed was that someone had thrown a stick of Right Guard deodorant in a toilet bowl.

When I used one of the portable restrooms later, I saw that somebody had thrown a pair of underpants in the bowl. The telltale elastic waistband leered at bathroom-users from the abysmal depths of the poopot.

Later when I had to drain the main vein again, I went in a portable restroom, and it looked like somebody had dumped out an entire can of fruit cocktail and smeared it all over the walls and on top of the toilet paper dispenser. And it smelled horrible! It must have been spoiled.

A good time was had by all, and those who follow my personal blog will be regaled with more details later.

I may go to the Sunday installment of Ploptoberfest as well, but rain is predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment