Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Nobody fails to learn a lesson quite like progressives

Hate to say it, but my ideological allies still don't get it.

There's an anti-Trump march coming up in Covington on Saturday. Earlier tonight, I went to a meeting where we were to make signs for this event. This meeting was in the meeting room at the public library there.

Remember the Trumpthug who shoved a man against a car at a Cincinnati march? He showed up right when the meeting was supposed to begin. I warned the legit attendees of the meeting that he had assaulted someone at a previous event. Instead of kicking him out of the meeting, they engaged him.

Dumb.

Sixth grade must have really been hard for these folks. They don't know how to react to a bully. They have no clue whatsoever. They should know by now, but they don't. They're so competent at everything else, but they've never learned how to deal with bullies.

After dawdling for a few minutes, I decided to leave. I wasn't going to be a part of them engaging a right-wing criminal. As I was leaving the library, I called 911.

The Covington Police never got back to me, so I didn't know for another few hours whether they showed up. In the meantime, I discovered that the man who openly carried a gun at the first anti-Trump event had joined this man at the meeting, and attendees engaged him too. Someone also said in a Facebook post that both men were armed with guns at the meeting.

From what I can gather, the police did arrive - but didn't do anything. It appears as if there was a cop stationed at the libe, who confronted the first armed man who showed up tonight, but no action was taken.

Surprised? Strange how I was arrested by the Covington Police for acting up at school, but they won't do a thing to right-wing criminals who intimidate meetings. Many states have a law on the books calling it menacing - but I don't know if Kentucky is one. There's no way in hell it doesn't fall under some criminal statute.

Engaging bullies. Now there's a surefire way to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment