Friday, November 18, 2016

Tim rocks his missing tooth!

I've been getting gobs of requests for this, so hang on to your mittens!

I only have 27 teeth. The dentist ordered 4 teeth removed, but I have one other that's been broken off at the gum line since high school because some prep punched me in the jaw.

People ask me about it. I know I don't have the most socially acceptable teeth in the world, and that's fine. I think they look cool. Punk rocker teeth are one of my trademarks. I've actually gotten requests for a video about my missing tooth. A lot of requests.

I'm happy to oblige. It really is time for those of us with punk rocker teeth to take a stand on YouTube. I'm not embarrassed about it, but I'm tired of people being shamed on YouPube for missing or crooked teeth. I want to show people how to rock it!

Because you're cool, and most cool people have irregular gnashers like I do, you're gonna rock 'em once you see this widely requested clip I just made...

No comments:

Post a Comment