Friday, March 7, 2008

2 more reasons to homeschool

Here's another reason to pull your kids out of America's slaughterhouse education system at once:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-daley-cameras-07mar07,1,1323551.story

Chicago, incidentally, isn't the first place in America to have this surveillance system. Last year, the Catholic high school that I attended in the late '80s became probably the first in the country. Isn't it nice to know the worst school in the world is becoming a model for large school systems like Chicago?

Someone just told me my former high school "must have gotten really bad to need cameras." Trust me, it already was bad 20 years ago, and the cameras aren't there to go after the real thugs. I know that school well enough to know.

If that wasn't reason enough to homeschool, here's another:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15525366/detail.html

Forced drug testing of 6th graders? That ain't gonna go over too well. Or maybe it will, because now they're brainwashing kids earlier. This shows you America's educrats today are a bunch of right-wing galoots who don't place a high priority on the Constitution.

Save me from tomorrow. I don't want to sail with this ship of fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment