Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I voted!

Well, folks, this morning before work I did my patriotic duty! No, I didn't attack opposing bloggers over a nonpartisan fund drive for injured troops. (These attacks are my detractors' definition of patriotism.) I voted!

Some have asked me to report here on voting problems, but I didn't see any today - unlike a few years ago when the "values voters" electioneered inside the polling place or when the polling station was moved without anyone being told beforehand. Unless something comes up, I'm gonna try to blog here tonight and do my best to provide a detailed play-by-play of the election results! The TV is in the other room, and I can barely pick up the video of Channel 54 anyway, so I'll have to blare the audio to know what's going on. I think the Kentucky gubernatorial election is practically a foregone conclusion, so I'll spend just as much effort looking at other elections on the Internet. (Channel 54 is the only station here that has many detailed Kentucky results, because the Cincinnati stations generally act like Kentucky doesn't exist.)

If there was an election in your area today, and you saw anything suspicious, please comment below. Election Day just wouldn't be Election Day without some serious GOP fraud.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to keep us informed about the jail tax in Cincinnati.

    Gosh, that is about the worst idea I've heard all year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Butler County, Ohio, if you take the time to read an issue on the ballot for more than about a minute, the voting machine starts beeping at you.

    The poll workers are checking IDs this time.

    And for the first time that I remember, I saw a poll worker who was under 65. There were a couple of them well under Social Security eligibility in fact.

    Not much to vote on here in Ohio, just the proposed "No Touching" allowed cloud.

    ReplyDelete