Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wait a minute here!

I don't know how this happened, but all I know is that it did.

This morning, I put out a new issue of The Last Word, which I thunk was ish #444. Then I noticed the blog entry for the previous ish announced that issue was ish #433. So it was obvious I was unwittingly channeling the fuzzy math championed by the likes of the late D. James Kennedy.

A further investigation proved that the latest ish is indeed #444 while the previous ish was actually #443. This isn't the first time an error like this occurred. A few years ago, a bunch of the volume numbers in The Last Word were off by a few volumes somehow.

So, for those keeping count, please make a note of this: 444 issues in 175 months. Not 444 months - much to the chagrin of those of you who came here after seeing that hilarious Daily Kos entry about the '70s Penney's catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment