Saturday, April 12, 2008

A video to piss off the programmies!

The public protests I've participated in against teen behavior modification centers are known to rule in a big way! But I don't unleash all the relevant media all at once. That way I can spread out what I have and keep the issue on the frontburner constantly. The programmies can't stand it, but that's tough shit for them.

Recently a video of our November protest surfaced on YouPube! This demonstration hit "the industry" like a toilet lid (as I used to think that Huey Lewis song said). I'm in this clip at about 1:25, and it gives you a glimpse of our crew in action!

So like I always say, read it and peep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQenxwq7Oqo

2 comments:

  1. You should hold your protests in the middle of the day, not at night when passersby can't read your signs because it's dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of our signs use reflective paint and are very visible at night. In fact, one of our signs is known as "the stop sign" because it uses red reflective paint.

    ReplyDelete