Friday, March 26, 2010

Laugh of the day: Tea Party whiners want you to pay to see them

Today I read something that got me rolling on the floor guffawing my little noggin off.

The Tea Party sore losers have invited Sean Hannity to appear for a book-signing at their April 15 rally at the University of Cincinnati's arena. But that's not the really funny part.

The real hilarity is that the BTPers are charging $5 just to attend their idiotic rally!

Like I'm going to spend $5 just to listen to a bunch of sore losers bash my President? The Tea Party is made up of people who think everybody owes them something - and now they've proven it by charging $5 for a POLITICAL RALLY, of all things!

I'd gladly pay $5 to go to an event that was worth a damn - but not this shit.

I learned about the upcoming event because the Cincinnati Enquirer is promoting the Tea Party by printing their press release verbatim - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment