Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long-lost Big Boy commersh found!!!!!

I can't believe it!

I SO CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

The only fly in the ointment is that it's an ad for Bob's Big Boy - not Frisch's. But other than that, it's nearly the same ad - with virtually the same jingle (except it's a little faster in the Bob's version).

All I have to say is: BADEEDLE FRIGGIN' BADEED!!!!!

I'm not gonna embed it here, because Big Boy still exists, but here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j8OmGlbN14

That commersh is reportedly from 1980. And believe me, the Frisch's version that aired in my area has been the topic of heaps and heaps of ridicule over the years!

That's like the Holy Grail of long-lost ads, and I've found it right there on YouPube!

This should also silence those who have insisted for years that I was making the whole thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment