Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PepsiCo to poison your kids

Even though I consume soft drinks regularly, I can't say that I'd miss soft drink machines in schools. With the exception of college campuses, I don't remember ever attending a school that had soda machines anyway. Maybe things have changed since the '80s, but I don't know.

However, PepsiCo now says that - while it's removing regular soft drinks from schools - it's going to continue selling diet sodas in schools worldwide. (It's unknown whether Coca-Cola has a similar policy.)

So while they expel soft drinks that use natural sugar, they're replacing them with Donald Rumsfeld's favorite poison - aspartame.

I guess the Pepsi people think brain cancer is better than cavities, huh?

Corporate America is giving your kids cancer, and everybody stands idly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment