Monday, August 24, 2009

Hahaha, how did that BTPer strike go?

Silly me. I can't believe I forgot something important like the Tea Party sore loser work stoppage.

In early July, I read that the BTPers planned to skip work on July 30 as a protest against losing the election. They boasted about how this strike would bring America to its knees. That'll show 'em!

Show 'em what, I don't know. The only thing it shows is that the Tea Party organizers have the coping skills of a baby.

Well, I forgot all about how they were supposed to go on strike on July 30. And I bet you did do, because it turned out to be perhaps the BTPers' most hilarious dud so far.

Know of any significant nationwide disruption of commerce or communications that day? I sure as hell didn't notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment