Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another outrage caught on video

Peep this video on YouPube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

I haven't read all the comments for this clip yet, but has anyone filed a formal complaint against the officer in this video over his unprofessional behavior that's unbecoming an officer of the law?

Shoving the youngster onto the ground is clearly an open-and-shut case of assault. When I saw this I was so angry I just about shit a hole in my pants.

What's most mind-boggling is when the cop yells, "When you go around doing this kind of stuff, somebody's gonna kill you!" Somebody's going to kill someone for riding a skateboard in public???

I almost guarantee you that if I had been shoved by a cop like that when I was 14, especially over such a minor "offense", my folks would have sued 'em to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment